- Our Work
- Get Involved
Diploma in Office Administration
Manager Administration, ACCELERATE
New Delhi, India
Mr. Arjun Chettri is the Administrative Manager, ACCELERATE, for the Johns Hopkins Center for Infectious Diseases in India and has worked with the CIDI partnership for over three years.
- Develop, implement, and monitor day-to-day operational systems and processes that provide visibility into goals, progress, and obstacles for our key initiatives
- Build and maintain relationships with all department heads, external partners, and vendors to make decisions regarding operational activity and strategic goals
- Plan, monitor, and analyze key metrics for the day-to-day performance of the operations to ensure efficient and timely completion of tasks
- Devise strategies to ensure the growth of programs enterprise-wide, identifying and implementing process improvements that will maximize output and minimize costs
- Uphold organization policies and standards, ensuring legislative regulations are followed
- Supervise, coordinate and execute all domestic and international travel arrangements for JHU India staff including organizing a big event of 150 participants for the NACO (National AIDS Control Organisation) under the USAID project.
- Work closely with Deputy Chief of Party to lead a team with integrity and establish and maintain a trusting, inclusive, and productive environment
Arjun has over 25 years of work experience in various international organizations such as FHI360 (Family Health International), American Red Cross, William J. Clinton
Foundation (Representative to NACO), and DANIDA (Danish International Development Agency).
Arjun also has experience working in American Red Cross in the project Disaster Management. At the time of Tsunami, in December 2004, Arjun managed and led complete administration, logistics and procurement independently for Tsunami Emergency Response Program for South/South East Asian Countries e.g. India, Sri Lanka, Maldives and Indonesia prior to joining CIDI. Arjun has acquired project management skills and worked on projects financed by development partners such as US donor-funded programs, USAID, CDC, DFID, BMGF, ARC and CHAI etc.
Arjun received a Bachelor of Arts General from Assam University in Guwahati, Assam, India, and a diploma in Office Administration from AIIMS (All India Institute of Management Studies, Chennai, India).