- Our Work
- Get Involved
Biomarkers of Hepatotoxicity in Pregnant and Postpartum Women Living With HIV and Latent TB
1. Quantify INH metabolite PK in pregnant and postpartum WLWH receiving IPT, and compare INH metabolites exposures between cases and controls.
1. Identify biomarkers of hepatotoxicity in pregnant and postpartum WLWH receiving IPT.
2. Model relationships between drug metabolite exposures, toxicity biomarkers and the development of hepatotoxicity.
2. Develop a population PK model of INH metabolite disposition during pregnancy and postpartum.
3. Compare pre-treatment metabolic and cytokine profiles between women in the immediate and deferred treatment arms